Have you been considering loft insulation for your home in the Buffalo area? Having insulation installed in this area of your home can help you achieve long-term energy efficiency and maximize your savings! The team at Town Building Systems works with homeowners to insulate spaces for both reinsulation and new construction projects.
Are you interested in scheduling loft insulation for your home? Contact us online today!
Loft Insulation for Western New York Homes
Whether it’s unfinished or used as extra living space, a loft space offers a great deal of potential for energy savings. Loft/attic insulation helps stop rising warm air from escaping the home. While specifics regarding the amount and material may vary for different types of houses, the principle remains the same. A properly insulated space is more beneficial all around. Loft insulation can help:
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home
- Make your home a more comfortable space
- Improve the efficiency of your HVAC systems
- Contribute to a healthier environment inside your home
What Is the Best Loft Insulation?
Insulation for Attics
The attic is a significant source of energy loss in a home, which is why it should be properly insulated. Town Building Systems has experience working with all different types of insulation materials, including:
- Blown fiberglass – Fiberglass is made of natural ingredients like sand and recycled glass products, which are spun to create small strands of fiberglass. It’s a great choice for noise reduction. Blown fiberglass is installed with a special blowing device.
- Batt fiberglass – Batt fiberglass comes in pre-cut panels, and is one of the most common forms of insulation available.
- Cellulose – Cellulose is made from recycled newsprint and other recycled paper, and it is a durable, cost-effective insulation material.
- Spray foam (for new construction only) – Spray foam insulation is applied wet and expands into thick foam, making it an ideal insulation material for hard-to-reach areas.
Loft Insulation Contractors Serving the Buffalo Area
If you need more insulation for your home, there’s only one name to know: Town Building Systems. Our residential insulation team has experience improving the energy efficiency, comfort and value of different homes.
Being a part of the Installed Building Products family of companies, we offer knowledge, experience and resources that few companies in New York can match.