Residential Insulation in Niagara
When it comes to professional home insulation installation in Niagara, there’s only one name to know: Town Building Systems. Insulating your home can help add energy-efficiency, comfort and value to your home. Whether you want to insulate your attic, walls, basement or something in between, you can rely on Town Building Systems to get the job done right, safely and on time.
Niagara Home Insulation Installation
No matter what your insulation needs are, Town Building Systems offers a variety of products and solutions to meet them. We can install insulation in the walls and attic of your home—and have experience insulating all different types of homes.
We offer several different types of insulation:
- Spray foam: Typically made of polyurethane, spray foam is applied wet and expands into thick foam. Spray foam insulation can be installed in crevices and hard-to-reach areas and can help reduce air infiltration.
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass, which has been used to insulate homes for decades, is available as loose-fill or batts/rolls. Fiberglass is made of tiny glass fibers and is often installed in attics but can be used to insulate other areas as well.
- Cellulose: Cellulose is environmentally friendly—it consists of up to 85 percent recycled material and takes less energy to make than other insulation materials—and can be installed in any area of a home.
Benefits of Insulation
Insulation offers a number of benefits. It can help:
- Save you money and improve the overall energy efficiency of your home
- Make your home more comfortable all year long
- Improve the performance of your HVAC systems
- Reduce noises from outside and inside, between different rooms and levels
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Home Insulation in Niagara, NY
Whether you need to insulate a new home or re-insulate your home in Niagara, look no further. A part of the Installed Building Products family of companies, Town Building Systems offers the knowledge, experience and resources that few companies can match.